Sales & Leasing Consultant
Mark joined Ray White Commercial Toowoomba in 2009 after concluding a long career as an executive in multi-site retail management with Luxottica Retail. With a history as an active real estate investor and small business owner in the Toowoomba Region, Mark joined the professional team at Ray White Commercial Toowoomba to launch an immediately successful career.
It’s often said that the best careers evolve from a passion, and Mark’s success as a Commercial Sales and Leasing Agent is testament to that. Bringing all his knowledge and experience into the role for the benefit of his clients, Mark cements an impressive industry reputation as a development and redevelopment specialist, leading to his involvement in a range of ‘game changing’ signature projects within the region.
Effort and determination often delivers rewards, and Mark received two prestigious industry awards for his efforts, namely, the Ray White Commercial Rookie of the Year Award and the Alan White Premier Member award for outstanding sales results over the 2011-2015 period.
Recent successes and larger projects (amongst others) include……
- Northpoint Shopping Centre, North Toowoomba – Exclusive sale and leasing agent for this outstanding $9.73 Million, 13 lot development covering 25,977 m2, and with major tenants Coles, Aldi, Coffee Club, and Zarrafas amongst others..
- East Village, Toowoomba – Sale and leasing agent for this quality boutique retail food and convenience centre on the eastern entry to the city, housing KFC and McDonald’s as major tenants.
- James Cook Centre, Toowoomba – Sales agent for this iconic commercial office building in the Toowoomba CBD. Housing a range of long term tenants, the $11.5 Million sale was secured for a very satisfied vendor.
- Iplex Complex, Witmack Road, Toowoomba – Leasing agent for a stand-alone new commercial complex development. Secured a $1.252 Million starting rental and signature tenant.
- Business Central- This property was open listed with agents throughout Toowoomba of which Mark found the suitable buyer in AMA Qld branch. $2.375 million was the final sale price.
- 610-616 Ruthven Street – Sales and leasing agent for this multi tenanted site with over 1600m2 of lettable area across 14 tenancies. This successful sale of $4.45million resulted after a 6 week EOI campaign with significant interest.
- 2016 - Premier Member (AUS)
- 2015 - Premier Member
- 2014 - Premier Member
- 2012 - Premier Member
- 2011 - Top Performers Gross Settled Fees January - March - No. 14
- 2010 - Commercial Rookie of the Year