Sales & Leasing Consultant
The best careers often evolve from a passion, and that’s certainly the case for Daniel McNamara. Born on the Western Downs, Daniel has called the Toowoomba Region home for over 30 years. A qualified carpenter and builder, he has a passion for property and real estate having built and invested in commercial and residential property. It was therefore a natural evolution for the builder to become the marketer and seller, and in 2015 Daniel joined the Ray White Commercial team, and brought all his knowledge and experience into the role of Commercial Sales and Leasing Agent for the benefit of his clients.
A proud father of three boys, and together with wife Letitia, they are passionate about the Toowoomba region and are actively involved in local school, sporting, and community events.
Since 2015 Daniel has stamped his mark on the Toowoomba Real Estate market as a professional and hardworking agent, with a drive to deliver positive sale and leasing outcomes for all his clients, be they buyer/seller or lessee/lessor.
Effort often delivers rewards, and over the last two years, Daniel McNamara’s reputation across the industry has seen him secure a range of signature sale and leasing projects to market.
Recent successes (amongst others) include:
- Walton Stores Precinct – Exclusive sale and leasing agent securing a range of high quality tenants for this signature Toowoomba development.
- 41 Wilkinson Street, Toowoomba – Sale and leasing agent for this industrial warehouse complex
- 23 Sowden Street, Toowoomba – Sale and leasing agent for this industrial lot
- 12 Rens Street, Toowoomba – Sale and leasing agent for a stand-alone medical/consulting office
- 245-253 Margaret Street, Toowoomba – A multi-tenanted retail / office building in the Toowoomba CBD